Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Susan "Pepe" Sontag dies at 71

Eulogy by Kimmymac:

She died at Sloan-Kettering? Isn't that one of the leading CANCER hospitals of the "self-proclaimed super power" United States? Why didn't she go to pFrance and die in the Yasser Arafat/Uday Hussein wing? What's the matter? The treatment there not as good?

Are you telling me that the woman that declared the white race was a cancer died of....cancer?

Ooohhhh, the irony. God has quite the sense of humor. Remind me to pray I am never subject to it.

Maybe she poisoned herself. Maybe she was so full of vitriol her genes actually mutated. Hmmm....I wonder if I could get a couple of million dollars in grant money to study the correlation between weaselness and cancer in bitter white people...

I thought maybe she died at home; I figured she would be pfornicating with Michael Moore in her Manhattan loft, and he rolled over on her in his sleep. Now that! would be true suffering.

So long, Sontag. Good riddance. And hey! You even wear your hair like a weasel.

Who was she supposed to be, anyway? Frickin' Pepe Le Peu?