Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tomorrow Morning is Going to Suck for a Certain Senator From Massachusetts

Word is it is going to be a One-Two punch and it is not going to be pretty. Keep your eye on the New York Sun front page.

Navychief has been working his butt off but promises to save a little for the Victory-Butt dance, which we all plan to hold him to.

For those who might be wondering who NavyChief is, let me quote him:
I'll tell you who I am --

I am one PISSED off Chief who couldn't take the media bias and lies any longer.

I am one PISSED off Chief who owed Kerry payback for his lack of interest in the POW/MIA issue while I worked on his commission.

I am one PISSED off Chief who can't stomach any longer the way my brothers and sisters - Veterans have been treated.

I am one PISSED off Chief who happens to have 20 years of Naval Intelligence experience.

- Chief
I personally have no idea what these revelations are going to be but I will no doubt be up at 5 am and checking it out. Assuming I get to sleep at all.