Friday, February 25, 2005

I TOLD YOU SO

I'd just like to remind you all that I TOLD YOU SO. Remember when I said this?

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Stock Tip of the Day:

The art of picking a winning stock is a very fickle thing, however, there are some rules of thumb that can help avoid the common mistakes. One of those is doing a little research to check how much stock the board of directors and the CEO personaly own. If the people running the company are dumping stock, a reasonable person may conclude there is trouble on the horizon.

So I was walking through the financials today and low and behold what do I see? Viacom's chairman and CEO dumps stock, no doubt in response to the memo I sent him (in 14 pt Times New Roman) telling him my plans to boycott all viacom companies and C-BS sponsers.

Now I'm not an expert, I havn't got a clue what I am talking about and I am in fact anti-Viacom biased but none the less you should take my advice and dump every single share of Viacom sooner than soon.

No insider trading here. No Siree.

Uhhuh so today I read this.. (click here for the whole article)
Viacom's already depressed stock fell 73 cents, or 2 percent, to $35.44 this afternoon on the New York Stock Exchange. The $18.4 billion net loss translated to $10.99 a share. In the comparable quarter of 2003, Viacom posted a net loss of $385.4 million, or 22 cents a share.
Check back for the next Pajama Journal Stock Tip. They are obviously worth waiting for.