Friday, September 17, 2004

Hurricanes weren't attacking under the Clinton Administration! So says a liberal, democrat friend of mine from California. I give him a pass because he is too young to know he is really a republican and he's promised not to vote for Kerry.

He was kidding but how long do you think, until Kerry blames Bush for this hurricane season? YES, YES I KNOW! Dick Cheney dumped a shipload full of SUVs packed with enviromentally unfriendly Co2 canisters into the water off the coast of Africa in an evil plot to send seven hurricanes to Florida and provide photo opportunities for the president. One of the things I love about GW Bush is that he surrounds himself with brilliant, forward thinking people. Bravo I say. Whatever it takes to defeat Kerry is AOK.

What about the collateral damage? Are all republicans heartless bastards? I just took the ply wood down yesterday (again). I have splinters in both hands, my back hurts and I'm exhausted. I do however, still have a roof over my head, all my limbs and all of my family members so I am thankful we were spared the worst of most them. AND I am praying daily for the people who were hit hard. In addition I have sent memo's to God, in TNR 14 pt font, asking him to give them all generators. See? I do have a heart.

I live in Florida and I have to tell you, I'm going to choke the life out of the next person who tells me there is another one in the Atlantic. I've been asked where New Port Richey is exactly. Let me show you using a postcard as a visual aid: