Thursday, September 30, 2004

Manicure Gate

by: Kimmymac

So I put a post on here today saying Kerry's fingernails are disgusting, and he needs to cut them.

Then I hear on FOX News just now that he stops on the way to the debates and gets a manicure.

Meanwhile....the President is visiting the victims of the hurricanes in Florida, and wearing his nails down by handing out relief.

KERRY, ya big doofus, listen UP! When *I* say you need to cut your nails I mean you are suppossed to cut your nails like a MAN, you pathetic metrosexual fop--not get a manicure before The Big Debate like you are on "A Wedding Story" If he shows up on my TV screen tonight with an updo, I will puke.

Last weekend I was talking to my husband about whether or not we should be thinking about helping our 19 year old buy a newer car, and he is listening to me, leaning on the fence post, messing with his leatherman. (A leatherman is like a swiss army knife on steroids, btw) I said, "Are you cutting your nails with that?" He looks up and says, "Yeah, look, it even has a thing to smooth 'em with. You can smooth 'em with one side, and use the other to file down the spark plugs on the tractor. This thing is neat!" But then, my husband can also catch a football without making me wince.

Kerry needs a Big Brother or something.