Friday, October 29, 2004

Who is NavyChief?

Interview with Troy Jenkins (aka NavyChief)
From InTheBullpen.com

Troy Jenkins Bio:
I recently retired from the US Navy as a CTIC (Cryptologic Technician Interpretive Chief Petty Officer). For short: A Chief. Navy Linguist with Russian and Spanish background. I personally served with Senator Kerry on the US/Russia Joint Commission on POW/MIAs from 1994 to 1998. Senator Kerry was MIA during my whole tour with the POW/MIA office to let you know some of my motivation in getting involved.

Evans: First off, what are your affiliations? Are you a member of the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth?

Jenkins: I Joined the Swift Vets site in August of this year after being disgusted by the media’s ignorance of “Official Navy Documents” and the speech given by former President Clinton at the DNC. At the time I did the research in the Vietnam Archives, I was a consultant for the Swift Vets. They paid my Hotel, Airfare, rental car and copying fees. I am too young to actually be a member of the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth, however I am obviously a supporter.

A little later in the interview he hints of more surprises to come:

Evans: Were there other documents that you found that have not been revealed by any member of the media thus far? If so, which ones and what do they contain?

<>Jenkins: I have a stack of approximately 175 papers that are all relevant to the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and closely associated anti-war groups. Many of these papers are complimentary to the previously released documents, some are unique – my secret :)
More..