Thursday, October 28, 2004

A Message From The Chief

Okay, folks. This is it.

"Now is the time for all good men/women to come to the aid of their country"

I'm asking for everyone's support to defeat John Kerry. As many of you know, we have provided the ammunition for at the minimum of an investigation into Kerry's Communist ties. Yet, the media is playing dumb and the Congress is running scared.

I placed a phonecall to Senator Frist's office yesterday and was told the Chief of Staff would call me as soon as he got out of a meeting about the latest news on Kerry's Communist ties.

It never happened because we didn't apply enough pressure.

I need everyone to call Senator Frist's office: 202-224-3135

Request/demand that Senator Frist contact Troy Jenkins (me) about this news. Here's our only chance to see some real action on this. You need to call -- your friends need to call -- your family needs to call -- we all need to call TODAY!

I need someone to put out the call on all the conservative blogs that we need to help as well. Let's put all our voices together and SCREAM into Senator Frist's ear -- CALL TROY JENKINS!

Thanks,

- Chief